Greene County Fairgrounds, 107 Fairgrounds Road, Waynesburg, PA 15370
WELCOME to the GREENE COUNTY FAIR
Fair Dates: August 3-9, 2014 & Fair Theme: "Treasure the Memories"
"Historians have called it a Street Carnival . . . the men who first set it up called it an Agricultural Fair"
Click here for copy of fair booklet (1 MB size) (Printing compliments of Rhodes & Hammers Printing, Inc.)
4-H & Grange Displays
Home & Garden
Fruits & Veges
Great Amn. Apple Pie
Art & Pottery
Wool & Corn
Contests & Awards
Horse & Pony Pulls
Monster Truck Rides
Senior Citizens Day
... and more
Ms. Wool Queen
Open Dairy Cattle
4-H Market Steers
4-H & Open Beef Cattle
4-H Market Lambs
4-H & Open Sheep
... and more
Hot Sausage Subs
Loaded Hot Dogs
Pies & Cakes
and more . . .
GAMES - PRIZES!
Pull a Duck
Fish for a prize
Win a stuffed toy
. . .
Fair Queen Contest
Tractor Driving Competitions
Tractor & Truck Pulls
Pedal Pull for kids
Draft Horse Halter
Draft Horse Hitch
.. . and more
ADMISSIONS POLICY and VISITOR INFORMATION:
- Tickets Everyone coming through the gate MUST have a ticket.
- In the unlikely event of a "rain-out", NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN for gate admissions!
- Gate Admission $8.00
- Senior Citizen Day Thursday, August 8, noon to 5:00 PM (FREE admission with ID Age 65 & older) includes Bingo, hall exhibits, and much more!!
- Gate & Ride Times:
- Sunday, August 4: No rides/no animals
- Monday-Saturday, August 5-10: Gates open 3-11:00 PM / Rides 5-11:00 PM
- Public Parking within the fairgrounds
- Handicapped parking available
- Use of handicapped chairs, wheeled or electric permitted
- Restrooms are located throughout the fairgrounds
- No ALCOHOL / No DRUGS permitted on fair grounds ever!
- No DOGS PERMITTED on fairgrounds during Fair week (unless needed for handicap purposes / permit seeing eye dogs)
- For a copy of the Fair Guide Booklet E-mail the Fair Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fair contact, for information and requests regarding the fair, please address to:
Debbie Stephenson, PA State Director and Secretary/Treasurer of the Greene County Fair
Phone: 724-627-4752 or fair week only: 724-627-9160 || Email: email@example.com
Mailing Address: Greene County Fair, PO Box 806, Waynesburg, PA 15370
Today's date is:
Copyright ©2008, Greene County Fair, Greene County, Pennsylvania.
All Rights Reserved.